Re: [IRCA] Call letter meanings - 75 years ago

Re: [IRCA] Call letter meanings - 75 years ago

Jim White who worked at KMOX for many years had the ham
callsign of KM0X.  I always thought that was a great call for
him to be able to obtain.  The program director of WHP 580
has the callsign of W3HP.

Anyone know of other broadcasters who are ham who have calls
to match their station?

Tom

** Message Separater **