Re: [IRCA] DX Tip fopr WDXR (KEIN)

Mike,

KIXI 880 is the best of the bunch as they do a lot of "local" type
stuff. Off the NE EWE they are dominant day or night. On occasion I hear
CHQT under them at night though.
   I would think in a market as huge as LA, there would be more than
KSPA. If I remember correctly, they don't cover all that well either,
especially at night. I have heard 1510 up here on rare occasions.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR