Re: [IRCA] DX Tip fopr WDXR (KEIN)

I think after Monday KSPA 1510 is the only one left, if they are even still that format (I haven't tuned in for a while, they have a new Forgotten Hollywood show on Saturdays that I'd like to hear). I'm glad that you have so many good NOS stations up in the Northwest. I get the weekly emails from KIXI. Maybe I'll give in someday and go digital radio or online listening....ms