Re: [IRCA] Fw: Re: 1360 WMOB made it to UK did BOS get a verie?

Re: [IRCA] Fw: Re: 1360 WMOB made it to UK did BOS get a verie?

Hey.. I agree Neil... and probably the reason it continues is because he
hasn't been caught.

As I reall, he owns AM 1110 Bay Minette now too.. dear god, help us all! lol

Paul