Re: [IRCA] WKVQ-1540 DX test

Things seemed to be more auroral here in Alberta, being a bit further north, with the strongest station on 1540 being KMPC from CA, rather than the the regular KXEL. Plenty of IBOC noise from KFBK didn't help either. Heard zero from the first test, but was rewarded with some very weak code just after 0700 UTC on the 2nd. That was it, but I'll take what I can get!

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB