Re: [IRCA] Left Coast ULR Summit

You should probably start looking now until early April Stephen.   HLAZ has been
heard from San Diego, though any logging I recall predates IBOC, so KMIK could
hinder reception somewhat.   You may need to wait until KMIK is in daylight for
best chance.   India?   Be sure to let us know if you hear it; I'm pretty sure
it's not been logged in your area on 1566 using any combination of receiver and
antenna.

best wishes,

Nick