Re: [IRCA] WFNY-1440 Gloversville, NY DX Test March 6th

Re: [IRCA] WFNY-1440 Gloversville, NY DX Test March 6th

> 1440 WFNY Gloversville, NY will Test Sunday morning March 6th between
> 0100
> and 0200 EST. Morse Code, tones and old rock and roll. Power will be with
> their 5,000 watt non-directional signal.
>
> Address as in the Domestic Log for reports with return postage and
> WFNY[at]Logical[dot]net for reports with return postage. Verie guy is my
> buddy Mike Sleezer, Owner, G.M.
>
> -Ron Musco via NRC Mailing List
>
> http://www.bcdx.org/dxtestsinfo/2011/02/wfny-1440-gloversville-ny-dx-test.h
> tml

The mailing addresses are

101 South Main, Gloversville, NY 12078
P.O. Box 746, Gloversville, NY 12078

A secondary email address for people that wish to send mp3 clips is:
am1440wfny@xxxxxxxxx

It is possible that the test could run a little past 2am eastern.

Bob Carter - KC4QLP - WQJK414
Mid-Atlantic-Engineering-Service of Utica NY

http://www.midatlanticengineeringservice.com
WRCK-FM 100.7 Utica/Rome NY, WKVJ-FM 89.7 Dannemora/Plattsburgh NY,
WKYJ-FM 88.7 Rouses Point NY, WKVU-FM 107.3 Utica NY, W231BI 94.1 Utica NY,
WVVC-LPTV-40 Utica NY, WVVC-FM 88.5 Dolgeville NY, WKTV-DT 2 Utica NY,
WFNY-AM 1440/WFNY-LD 48/W231CF -FM 94.1 Gloversville NY,
WNGG-FM 90.9 Gloversville NY, WNGF-FM 89.9 Swanton VT

1067 The Vibe - http://www.1067thevibe.bizz.cc