Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WHSM-910 on day power late

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WHSM-910 on day power late

On 15/02/2011 7:55 PM, Rick Dau wrote:
910 WHSM WI Hayward - 2/15 1942 ELT Dominating the channel on obvious 5 kw day rig with "WHSM" ID and a promo for Spooner Rails HS basketball coverage on FM sister station Magic 101, then song "Days Of Wine And Roses". Hope the squirrels are getting paid overtime for this one. RD-NE)
RD-NE   Rick Dau
South Omaha, NE
Sony ICF-2010 + Quantum Loop

Rick ....I had these Guys at about 1800 EST tonight at Sunset.....before they should have Dropped down in Power!! They were doing quite well then !! Unfortunately it was a RELOG for me....

Regards........ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA