Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 11:37 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] ESPN 740

On Sunday 13 February 2011 18:45:59 Saul DX wrote:
On Wed Feb 9, on 740, at 2225 EST, I heard ESPN programming on my
south-southwest wire. There's several options. I'm just curious if anyone
 up  my way has noted ESPN programming overnight on 740, and I'm letting
 you all know an ESPN is lurking there at this hour and making it to my
 QTH at Burnt Rivrer ON (ne of Toronto).

At 2014 EST on Feb 4, I logged WMSP with ESPN on 740, so that could be what
you heard.  I don't think they'd make it here on their night power, so it
could also indicate that they had the day power on late, at least on this
occasion.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON