Re: [IRCA] 540 in Canonsburg, PA: Now on RS in SS, announcing as "WWCS Canonsburg"

Re: [IRCA] 540 in Canonsburg, PA: Now on RS in SS, announcing as "WWCS Canonsburg"

I missed the period when they were off 540, although I don't know what new
possibilities might have come in here (I'm about 150 miles NNE of the
station); I have about 15 stations logged on 540, but KMLB would have been
nice to hear.

Brett