Re: [IRCA] Oldies Format on 720 KHz ( Was: And NOW...Presenting State #37)

I think Paul Walker is right, WRZN Hernando, FL. www.cflradio.net lists WRZN format as hits of the last 5 decades. 73, George S., MN

--- On Mon, 1/31/11, Les Rayburn <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Les Rayburn <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Oldies Format on 720 KHz ( Was: And NOW...Presenting State #37)
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx, abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011, 1:09 AM

Rick,

Congratulations! That’s a very nice catch indeed. I quickly shifted to 720 KHz after getting your message, and did find the channel “open” which is rare here. I’m hearing oldies format music underneath WGN, very well tonight.

Any idea who has the oldies format on 720? Anybody?

73,

Les Rayburn, Director
High Noon Film
130 1st Avenue West