[IRCA] IRCA convention 2011

Good news for folks planning on attending the IRCA convention the first weekend of summer. The 2011 Colorado Springs visitors guide is now available.  You can request one at  www.visitcos.com  or access many links of interest. Bob Wien and I are working hard at what promises to be an interesting event. Bob is actively seeking donations of auction items, station bumper stickers and other promotional items. Send all items and registrations to Bob Wien at  #106,  2910 North Powers Blvd.  Colorado Springs CO 80922-2801. We're 5 months out now. Further details are available in the pages of DX Monitor, or on the website  www.ircaonline.com   73 and good DX.   ms