Re: [IRCA] Off topic - Digital Audio Recorders

Re: [IRCA] Off topic - Digital Audio Recorders

There is a new Sangean recorder out there that looks interesting.  Have to
still research it more.
Memory is SD card and you would have to manually move it to PC via card
reader....no USB transfer.
But lots of features and low cost.

http://www.sangean.com/products/products_main.asp?pid=61&pan=8&um=3

I think it may have been developed for the mini-disc crowd, now that MD
technology is essentially dead.

--

*
The beginning of wisdom is to recognize the world as it is, not as