Re: [IRCA] WASR-1420 heard (barely) on Cape Cod

Wow, I thought Christmas in the Air was the QRM.  I only heard a single ID at ooo2.  I guess I heard more of WASR than I'd thought.  Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc DeLorenzo <midcapemarc@xxxxxxx>
Sender: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:39:57
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] WASR-1420 heard (barely) on Cape Cod

Wow!  Thanks to Tim Tromp, I replayed a clip I had saved at 0010 EST and realized I had recorded the exact same ID, "1420 WASR.  You're listening to Christmas in the air."  Just barely making it in the jumble of WBSM, probable WHK, and a couple of others.  Not new here as previously heard several times in the late afternoon sneaking in under WBSM New Bedford.  But, DX Tests are so rare now that any one that is heard is a thrill.

Merry Christmas,

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228