[IRCA] WASR 1420 heard in West Michigan

I'm excited to report that I matched one song with the WASR webstream.  This
was "Feliz Navidad" heard at 0605 UTC.  I wanted to match the next song for
a strong confirmation, but it never happened.  Instead of throwing in the
towel, I stuck with it and endured another hour of Christmas music coming
from at least two or three different stations.  WHK, WOC, WIMS were all
dominant with bits of an unid ESPN and probable WFLT with gospel music.
Patience paid off at 0710 UTC when I heard a Christmas song end, and then a
faint but clear "fourteen-twenty WASR.  Your listening to Christmas in the
air".  A new state logged tonight and a nice Christmas gift!  Thanks to
everyone involved with the WASR DX test and Merry Christmas to all!

Tim Tromp
Muskegon, Michigan
Perseus+phased BOGs