Re: [IRCA] Greenland closes SW and MW on Feb 11 2011

Re: [IRCA] Greenland closes SW and MW on Feb 11 2011

Saul, I think your best shot from Burnt River would be phased BOGs to the NNE. This is how I got them from WI last month. Termination would help reduce back end junk somewhat, but I don't think you'll easily get ground rods into ground that will be hard frozen if you wx has been anything like mine.

Anyhow, I'd suspect that this time of year, skywave from Greenland could be showing up even earlier than 3 pm local and hopefully WGN isn't too strong yet for you and you can phase reduce WOR IBOC. Anyhow, I certainly don't miss CHTN !!

As for Spanish QRM from Nfld... wow they really are the superpests there and on so many channels.  73 KAZ