Re: [IRCA] 20 Sec tone on 1480 on 12/9

I replayed a one hour recording of 1480 from 12/9 and the 20 second tone
repeats every 44 seconds.  A first I believed there was a male voice
inbetween tone but after playback several times this male voice is nothing
more than a distant talk station in background.

At times the tone was strong and clear so suspect it belongs to a station in
midwest.  No sign of it last night.

Anyone want to hear a portion of this just send me an E-mail.

Tom Jasinski
Joliet