[IRCA] WLRB 1510 CONFIRMED!

Thanks to Paul Walker, KAZ, Curtis Sadowski, Rick Dau and John Rieger
(and Tom Jasinski's message today about an unID on 1510), I have been
finally able to confirm that I have been hearing WLRB, Macomb, IL many
nights, under WLAC.

Paul put me in contact with Gary at WLRB and he emailed me a
verification in less than 30 minutes!

Gary noted that power failures at the station have thrown the remote
control's date / time memory out of whack and the station did not
properly sign off.  Gary is monitoring the station twice a day until a
new backup arrives, next week.  I know that Gary has his hands full but
Paul said that he will put you in contact with Gary if you want an
e-QSL.

Hats of to Gary and Paul!

73,
Dave Hascall
Indianapolis, IN

1510 WLRB IL Macomb 11-23 (and others) 0010 Oldies music w/singing ID's
by female at :27. P-F in WLAC's null. Thanks to Paul Walker for putting
me in touch with Gary @ the staion. Confirmed 12-09. NEW! DH-IN

Time EST Eton e-100