Re: [IRCA] Bert's Sangean DT400W

On 09/12/2010 5:51 PM, Ira Elbert New III wrote:
Kevin,
      Thanks for the reply. I'll run downstairs in just a moment and give it a listen. I hope for good things, even if it is the day after my Birthday.
Bert

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Yes Bert...I would Keep the DT-400...it's a Nice little Radio with Great Sensitivity and Beautiful Audio. It's a little wide on selectivity...but still a Nice DX Radio. I have one and really like it!! I have 25 ULRs and another on the way. I would say the DT-400 is in the top 5 of my Favourites, with the Sony SRF-T615 being my absolute Favourite!!

Have some Fun with it you'll hear some nice DX on it!!

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA