Re: [IRCA] 1710 Russian Station

At 0530 utc tonight I tried for the Russian language station on 1710. Since
a number of folks have mentioned hearing it easily, I figured so should I.

Nope! *Barely* a scratchy het is heard, and Perseus shows just a 4 or 5 dB
S/N at the most. That's on the best of four antennas available, too! Very
odd.

Gary DeBock-- if you're reading this can you try 1710 and let us know if you
hear the station in your Puyallup valley location? It's not even close to
being in audio here.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA