[IRCA] Oklahoma TP's 11/24/10

I must say I'd been better off sleeping in this morning.  I started listening earlier hearing a man talking in JJ on 774 kHz at 1030 UTC.  The signal faded in and out until 1059, and was never at a comfortable listening level. JOUB audio was again heard at 1220-1224.  Otherwise, it was only a few slight hets on 567, 594, 774, 828 and 972 kHz.  Overall the TP signals were weaker than the past few morning, more like what is expected here in February.

Richard Allen
36°22'51"N / 97°26'35"W
(near Perry OK USA)