Re: [IRCA] First TP Logs

Congratulations Michael, and welcome to the group of TP chasers....and we'll let you know if and when there are TAs also. Conditions weren't too great this morning, so that's very promising that you heard the big guns from pretty much downtown Vancouver. (sometimes they are very little guns indeed)

best wishes,

Nick