[IRCA] Tower Picture

So, this is kinda funny. I emailed my friend in Cody, NE asking her if she
would take pictures of the KVSH-AM 940 tower next time she's in Valentine,
40 miles east of her.

I looked on googlemaps.com to locate the tower, which looked to be about 1
mile east of town real close to some kinda body of water.

Well, today I was looking on the Valentine, Nebraska Chamber of Commerce's
website and happened upon a Real Estate Agent's website. i decided to look
at their listing of acerages.. just land... and what do I find?

Look at what's on the right hand side of these 2 pictures of land/acerage
for sale:

http://www.heartlandcountry.net/sitebuilder/images/114-533x352.jpg

http://www.heartlandcountry.net/sitebuilder/images/meadow_lakes_export-504x379.jpg

Not the best shots, but it is still something! I am sure this is the KVSH
tower, because the description, "*MEADOW LAKE ACREAGES JUST EAST OF
TOWN ABOUT 1 MILE - SURROUNDING A SMALL LAKE. "* matches KVSH tower site
location to a T.

I have too much time on my hands!

Paul