[IRCA] KOZI QSL package

Responses from US and Canadian stations to reception reports have generally been nothing to write home about the last few years, so it was a pleasant surprise to get something out of the ordinary. In response to my report and CD to KOZI in Chelan, WA I received a verie letter, two canvas tote bags, a pen, two licence plate holders, two cup holders, three key chains, and a T-shirt. Cost them over $20 in postage, and needless to say I made a point of responding back to thank them.
It's those exceptional replies that make up for all those non-replies.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta