Re: [IRCA] RE 1130 interference

I know we're discussing this over and over again.. but something will be
worked out, wether officially on the books or privately between the two
stations.

If I recall, CKWX isn't protected against skywave interference at critical
hours or something like that.. Scott Fybush mentioned it a day or two ago. I
don't remember exactly what Scott said.

Paul