Re: [IRCA] 540 Sauk Rapids

WXYG-540 Sauk Rapids, MN has been heard here in the S metro with a definite ID @ 4pm a day or two ago. So far I haven't IDed them at night with SK so strong. 73, George S., MN

--- On Fri, 10/8/10, todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx <todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx <todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] 540 Sauk Rapids
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 8, 2010, 12:46 PM

Loosely monitering 540 and this much I know: they are either still on night pwr at LSR or more likely not on as KWMT was all alone which leads me to believe they s/on at 8am or later. SSS DX has been unobtainable for me this season and SRS has been limited to 15 min avg and with a car radio. I have been working 70 plus hrs a week and wont slow down till Christmas. I will do my best to gather real time info. Maybe George Sherman can help me out with the SSS details and pos night rec for he is closer to their nighttime pattern beam. 73 Todd