Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-6

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-6

Hi Nick,

The 756 kHz mix here yesterday morning had two different voices fading in
and out, generally managing to make each other mutually  unintelligible. One
was certainly CNR1 Chinese, but the other wasn't clear (it  sounded like
Korean).

I've had the 756-CNR1 echoes here myself last year, but for some reason the
 756 Chinese stations have seemed fairly well synchronized during  the
brief periods of strong reception here this season. Maybe I'm getting  only one
of them, instead of several like you are?

73, Gary

In a message dated 10/6/2010 11:04:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,