Re: [IRCA] Seattle TP DX 9-20-10

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your TP report, which is always fascinating to read. The strange
 difference in our results would be really surprising to me, except for the
fact  that even Guy and I have a similar situation-- and he's only about 4
miles  away.

To make things even more strange, Alaskans don't seem to come in very well
at this location :-)  Except for an occasional reception of 750-KFQD (way
under KXL) and 890-KBBI, most of the Alaskans that I've logged have been
heard in Grayland.

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/20/2010 9:26:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,