[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Monday

That was fun to note that Nigel and I had similar DU reception on Sunday. This morning was pretty poor for DU reception. I check for LF NDB's prior to checking for MW signals. I've found that NDB's are always heard first and always fade out before I begin to hear anything for MW offshore signals--at least for DU MW reception. This is good since I then get a chance to check for both. I heard no South Pacific beacons this morning. But a few MW signals with their much stronger power were heard, at poor levels. The star this morning was 594 with weak audio, female vocal (Dionne Warwick with the oldie "Walk on By") at 1320 utc, and not heard after this. 738 with occasional very poor/poor DU talk; 774 poor DU talk; 891 occasionally at weak level with female DU talk; 1116 with poor DU talk at 1332 utc. 891 the last to fade out around 1340 utc, as usual. LWBC poor this morning, Radio Rossii as usual, 153, 180, 189, 234, 279 at various levels with 153 and 279 the best for an early 1200 utc check.
73,
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, 1600' E/W longwire for all TP/DU reception