Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-5

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-5

I know the DU at the coast has been weaker than last year at this time. Im still looking for the cw music on 909khz that I heard last year at this time. The Asian signals are there but they show up at the last second 6am local time. I did happen to find my ground rods that I left behind last year (rusty but holding on). I think I have found a truly a magical spot for DX thanks to the (GE) Garry effect (elevation on top of the cliff). Could this be the grayland of California?. Maybe Gary or Guy could stray a few miles south for some DX fun in the shadow of the giants? (KGO KSFO and others)What has Pat Martin(aka golden ears) been hearing so far? I really must thank Gary, Nick, Walt for thier help with this DXing thing...I couidnt have done it with out you guys. Next trip to the coast will be on Friday I hope.

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere