Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-5

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 9-5

Hi Nigel,

Well, it's just as strange here-- there hasn't been a trace of a DU showing
 up here all season. The Asiatic TP's have been pretty anemic so far, but
at  least they are daily visitors.

Nick and Derek seem to have much better reception of DU's than me, probably
 because of their salt water environments. This location seems to be a
DU-dead zone, compared to them.

73, Gary

In a message dated 9/5/2010 9:51:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ntjp@xxxxxxx writes:

D1028Gary@xxxxxxx wrote:

>It's very interesting  how Steve and Nigel seem to live in a "parallel
>universe,"  receiving DU's while the coastal dwellers get TP's. None of
those
>DU's reported by Steve or Nigel ever produce a trace here in Puyallup.
Some of
> them were common in Lincoln City, Oregon two weeks ago,  though.

I'd been thinking the same thing Gary, and  waiting for some
convergence.  Doesn't seem to be happening yet  though.  The lack of TPs
isn't from a lack of trying, but it's been  pretty well nil thus far.
Oh well, I've been enjoying the DUs,  so will take what  comes.

73,

Nigel
original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org