From: Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 8:34 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1080 wrap up

On Friday 03 September 2010 09:35:19 midcapemarc@xxxxxxx wrote:
 At 0002 EDT 8/28, a station with Black Gospel music was dominant and noted
  off & on until 0101 EDT.  My guess is WHIM Coral Gables, FL but no ID or
  any local ancmts noted.
David Braun in Delaware posted on the NRC list that he heard WKBY in VA pop
p at 0000 with an apparent sign-on, and then into gospel music, so that
ould be who you heard.  I still have recordings from that night that I
aven't had time to listen to.
Barry
--
arry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON
ontributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its