Re: [IRCA] TP's for 08/22/10

I didn't know you guys were both at the coast this weekend I would have done the same(went to the pub instead). If you guys keep this up we will be just a few hours away. Give me a heads up the next time you head to the coast I'd like to compare notes with some of the GODX (gaints of DX).

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere