Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 8-19-10......not so Asiatic in BC

Re: [IRCA] Arizona TP's for 8-19-10......not so Asiatic in BC

Oddly, there was more of down under action here in Victoria this morning, at least for the couple of minutes I had available around 1250UT.   738 had FF talk, and 756 was pretty much in the murk, but sounded like DU talk.

and, this evening, 1566 is back with a weak  carrier.

best wishes,

Nick