Re: [IRCA] Status

I have had four angiograms in the last eight years, two leading to stents in arteries leading to my heart. My stress tests have shown some blood flow problems in one of the chambers, but the last two stress tests have shown no new problems. I visit my heart doctor quarterly; the stress tests used to be every 12 months but now they come in 14-month gaps. I've never had a heart pain. I still consider myself to be in preventive mode, and, at age 75, in far better shape than I really have a right to be. My wife had her first angiogram last month after the stress test gave a clue to a problem, but her blockage was not bad enough to require a stent. She did not have to spend overnight time in the hospital.

My hope is that your situation is no worse than ours. My mother lived to age 99, and I have no reason to believe that I can't duplicate her span. Janice's mother lived to 95.

Qal R. Mann, Krumudgeon