[IRCA] WSB News

I caught the change this afternoon on the way to the Doctor...
WSB NewsWSB Begins Historic Simulcast on 95.5FMBy Laura - WSB-AM Producer @ August 16, 2010 11:34 AM Permalink | Comments (41) | TrackBacks (0)Here's a great two-for-one deal for you! I believe any good organization that earns your trust listens to its customers. Well we here at WSB have heard you and we are making it easier for you to get News, Weather and Traffic on AM750 and now on 95.5FM too!  That's right, beginning at Noon today News-Talk WSB will be broadcast not only on AM750 but now on 95.5FM too!Our news department is on top of every important story you need to know, our traffic team helps you navigate the awful, horrible Atlanta traffic I love to complain about, plus you will always know when to carry your dollar store umbrella with our dependable weather reports. Of course you have talented talk show hosts like those big shots Neal Boortz, Sean Hannity, Herman Cain and then of course the little guy - me! Don't forget about all of our other great talk shows, and y!
 ou can even root for the Dawgs with Georgia Bulldogs football on AM750 and now on 95.5FM too!So here's what I want you to do.  Go to all of your radios and set one button for AM 750 AM and one button for 95.5 FM News-Talk WSB.  Once you've put us on all of your 'pre-set' buttons -- at work, in your car, in your home - tell your friends and family about News-Talk WSB on AM750 and now on 95.5FM too!I always start my day with a bagel, coke zero and "Atlanta's Morning News with Scott Slade"  and I don't change the dial all day. I hope you will do the same, whether you listen to us on AM750 or 95.5FM.Two strong signals for the price of one.  Free!   Now that's what I call a deal!Will you help us spread the word about AM 750 and now 95.5FM News/Talk WSB?  Clark Howard
Monday-Friday 1pm to 4pm
AM 750 and Now 95.5 FM WSB
Atlanta's News, Weather, and Traffic Station... Depend on it.
Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!