Re: [IRCA] Oregon Beach DXpedition

I'm not sure why..mabey it's the angel and the relfection point(s) in the D layer. My spot is cliff top with a ridge another 450' above. So it's kind of like in a cove. I never thought about the wall behind me.. I guess I need to do some test at sea level and such to see the in comming signals. Is there any links to the topic?

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere