[IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 12July2010: YUK!

[IRCA] TP loggings from Masset for 12July2010: YUK!

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
@page Section1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt;
	mso-header-margin:35.4pt;
	mso-footer-margin:35.4pt;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

TP for 12 July, 2010 from Masset:  Dreadful!

Wow, I can honestly say that this morning was close to the
worst I’ve ever experienced in Masset.
I’m hoping it wasn’t due to any of my fiddling during my tearing down of
4 of 6 antennae yesterday.  I left my 2
best performing antennae up:  The ALA
100 and the QDFA.  I’m pretty sure they
were working just fine, especially since a lot of stuff was coming in on the
higher SW bands late last night.  As
usual, the A/K indices were not very helpful:
SF 83  A 4  K (12:00) 0 .  I monitored between 12:08 and 13:00 this morning.  As usual, “6” unless otherwise noted.  The entire lower half of the band was
virtually unusable, with lots of loud QRN.
The X-band was moderately alive, though.

180:  7 level Radio
Rossii

531

612:  Brisbane at 7
level at 12:30

738, 1053, 1152, 1188, 1233, 1242

1287:  7 level JJ

1296, 1314, 1332

1386:  8 level at
12:31 with music.  Earlier, definitely
Radio Tarana

1413

1458:  6.5 level

1494, 1503

1512:  2RN at 7 level
at 12:51

1557

1566:  HLAZ at 8
level

1575

1593:  2 cochannels
on 1593.0 and 1592.966  both weakly
audible

1611:  6 to 7 level

1629:  6 to 7

1638:  7 level Radio
Lebanon

1647, 1683.2

1701:  6 to 7 level

Radio Symban on 2368.5 was there at good levels.  Radio Fly, PNG on 3915 and 5960 were not
very strong today.

That’s it for this 2 week session at Masset!  Good DX to all……….Walt