Re: [IRCA] OT: On The Radio in Southern New England (Paul B. Walker, Jr.)

Re: [IRCA] OT: On The Radio in Southern New England (Paul B. Walker, Jr.)

Hey Bob,

Great, glad to know I'll have you as a listener!

The station is only at 4 watts till Sunrise, but you should be able to
hear me anytime you tune in Saturday and just about anytime Monday.

Enjoy the show.. :)

Paul