Re: [IRCA] KYAA Soquel format change

Thank God they're oldies again!  (I kind of wish it was as KYA 1260 though as I am a strict traditionalist...) Speaking of Oldies and 1260, I'm listening to KGIL as I write this, they do oldies all weekend.  www.retro1260.com  ALSO, went to a classic car show this afternoon at Fudruckers restaurant in Lakewood, and went to see the musical The Marvelous Wonderettes tonight at the Carpenter Center in Long Beach, so it's been a real American Graffiti Saturday for me.   Good DX!!  Mike