[IRCA] Extra hour for Pre-Sunrise Aithorization?

[IRCA] Extra hour for Pre-Sunrise Aithorization?

Saw this in Indiana Radio Watch:
-----------------------

A proceeding by the FCC's Media Bureau has begun, which may give only
pre-sunrise authorized AM stations an extra hour of daytime power in the
morning.  Currently, pre-sunrise power rules begin at 6:00AM, regardless
of what time the local sunrise is.  Under the FCC proposal, if your
Class D station already had pre-sunrise authorization, you could sign on
with day power at 5:00AM, when some "morning drive time" shows begin.
Class B stations with pre-sunrise authorization would add an additional
hour of daytime power (i.e. they could switch to daytime power at
5:00AM).  For more information, click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103306419191&s=484&e=0015vi9s1PZWgbBUkmlu
KD_Mr5VHTT5z8KKPdD8keC_kGEZq3q6HwtH1J5AWXBSuegMAqfMoLampJLmWshn8tdS649I2
vM7AeUafAQjqtLQ0P1cXQ7yiA_PwZfSQ0Rc8m0nLZ4tVWA9YY0XAnkpb9L_ACTTrvp_nR6Xi
Sz2GBe-MAM=> .
I'm sure that the link will truncate, so I'll try out TinyURL.  The
shortened link is:
http://tinyurl.com/y4y9pgn

To join Indiana Radio Watch:
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102433540665