[IRCA] Off topic; Can Paul Walker help with a question?

[IRCA] Off topic; Can Paul Walker help with a question?

Following my contact with OM Patrick Martin he has suggested Paul Walker might be able to help with my QSL quest! Could someone let me have Paul's email address or ask Paul to contact me off list. Thanks again for any assistance.

Barry :-)