[IRCA] TP's for 14March in NW Washington

[IRCA] TP's for 14March in NW Washington

Hi all:

Bouyed by your positive reception reports lately and taking advantage of
the (relative) later sunrise this morning, I managed to wrest myself out
of bed and in front of the dials.  The lower end of the band had hets all
over the place at 1400 UTC (LSR is 1426).  I had a small domestic
emergency arise at 1415 so didn't make it until LSR (sheesh, kids...).

The hets that materialized into audio:

594 - JJ-NHK1 essentially at armchair level, blaring TOH pips at 1400, and
was always there every time I flew by.  Hasn't been much stronger here
that I can recall.
648 - presumed JJ in the splatter 1401
666 - unk in splatter
693 - JJ initially splattered, then near arm-chair at 1406, ?? with the
next three stations.
747 - JJ came and went, best with EE lessons at 1406
774 - JJ good the entire time, best at 1407.  Impossible without the Super
Loop's deep nulls on local 770-KTTH
828 - JJ good at around 1400, then tailed of by 1410
1332 - something interesting in the splatter; good strength, just too
close to domestics coming at me from every direction.
1422 - good het, but too close to locals
1566 - HLAZ with decent intelligibility at 1404, but by 1415 was gone

All the other hets were just too weak/shy.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA
Icom R75, 9x10' Indoor Super Loop w/Wellbrook FLG-100