Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 70, Issue 55

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 70, Issue 55

Hi Pat;

Where in Indiana are you located?  I'm in Indy.

I have Albertville AL in my log but that is a good, rare catch!

If you are interested, I can email you off-list,  a spreadsheet (or just
cut and pasted text) of 200 stations that I have heard in the last 18
months on simple ULR equipment from here that you should be able to hear
too.  I have almost 800 in my "non-ULR" log but many of those were heard
using loop antennas and such over the past 3 decades.

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 5