Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 18:54:12 -0500
From: amdxmail@xxxxxxx
To: amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx, amdx@xxxxxxxxxx,
	irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Saul's stations

Just curious how many of you, and where, are hearing the following at
night?

560 CFOS ON Owen Sound ------  In my logbook but not heard in years

630 CFCO ON Chatham -------------  In my logbook, first heard in 1987
but not heard in years

920 CKNX ON Wingham ---------------  Probably nightly.  I first
uncovered this one during the first ULR contest (2008?) and have heard
many times since.  Wonder why it took 25+ years to log and now they are
almost always there?

1070 CHOK ON Sarnia ---------- Probably always there but I have WFNI (50
Kw D / 10 Kw N) at 18 miles.  Sarnia is there but way under the local

1150 CKOC ON Hamilton -----------  nightly

790 WLSV NY Wellsviille -------------  never logged

840 W... VA Earlysville --------  never logged

940 WGRP PA Greenville  ----------  never logged (may have better luck
w/Montreal gone but WCPC-MS is always in at LSS.

Speaking of WCPC, Houston, MS.  Does *everyone* East of the Mississippi
get them at LSS?  They are a pest and were even so before Montreal went
off.