[IRCA] TP for 8 Feb from Victoria, BC

I believe I was more in Bill's than Nigel's camp this morning, though at 1405UT,
JOBB-828 maxed out pretty nicely for a short time.   At any rate, checked around
1400UT, and a couple more times before another brief session at 1520UT.
Earlier, the big guns were in, but generally not strong, and 648 had weak audio
as did 639(seemed //4460).   Later, 945 briefly came up as CNR-1 //4460, but
1593 seemed //828 rather than 4460, and 1503 was JOUK //594.   Call it erratic
conditions, and not particularly strong signals.