[IRCA] 1130 Mount Angel update

I talked to the GM at Bustos Media at the Portland office yesterday
about Mount Angel. My report I sent was never directed to the GM, so
someone else got it. What happened to it, maybe the Business Manager got
it. But the GM told me that 1130 Mount Angel, they know nothing much
about it except it is in the testing mode. They don't know when it will
come on the air, as the control of that is coming directly out of their
home office in Sacramento. It is possible, the offices in Portland will
control the programming, in time,  but that is unknown. A local
engineering firm are involved with the ETs. I am sending my report to
the Sacramento office, as the Portland office doesn't want to QSL it, at
least at this time. I guess I could wait, as I am pretty sure Portland
will be in control of it, as who else will? But maybe I can get a QSL
out of Sacramento directly. But now we know.
   I also asked him if Bustos Media was interested in the old Churchill
stations that recently went off (660-Junction City, 1040-Tigard, and
1450-Eugene); he quickly said no, as there are too many Spanish speaking
stations in Oregon now, he commented.

73,

Patrick