[IRCA] Chihuahua on 830?

Greetings Guys,

In the last few weeks I've spent a lot of time on 830 where there's occasionally been some fairly big XE pile-ups. After listening there for more than 3 or 4 hrs total time, I swear I'm hearing a weak station in the pile up that mentions CH frequently. I've not been able to dig out an ID on it yet. I'm wondering if any of you can hear this sta or perhaps know of a CH station operating on that channel? In the last few months I've caught IDs for XELK, XELN, XEITE, XEVQ, and just tonight was XEIK. Any help on this mystery sta would sure be appreciated.
Thanks and 73!

Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX