Re: [IRCA] San Francisco SS

Derek Vincent wrote:
Ahhh KATD my first gig when they were A/C in the early 90s. Then there was the weekend zydeco show from 10p to 12a... There transmitter is located in a VERY tiny town called collinsville just off of hwy 12 near the windmills...

"Was" located in Collinsville - it moved (last year, I think) to a new site SE of Sacramento. While it's still licensed to Pittsburg, KATD now focuses its service on the Sacramento market rather than SF.