Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re the dx-tip list

Saul,

Thanks for restating the function of the TIP LIST. I hope results are positive.

Right up there with TIP LIST misuse is the issue of people posting useful information but not bothering to to note where they are DXing from.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 & ICF2010
Kiwa aircore & Palomar loops
DX398, SRF-59 & M37V
Eton E100 + Tecsun PL-300
Saul Chernos wrote:

I'm posting this to the NRC and IRCA and AMFMTVDX and WTFDA AM discussion lists even though it concerns the NRC DX tip list. I'm doing this out of sheer frustration with the TIP list, and because that list is for TIPS ONLY.